Huwebes, Oktubre 9, 2014

Lovestory







 People are so romantic, they are so emotional. We love romantic movies because we are born to love and to be loved  . Romantic movies site about different kinds of love stories which is true to real life.


 I love to watch romantic movies because it is so sweet and has a kilig factor. There are lot of stories which talk about love,. People also love to watch this kind of  movie  especially when the characters are their favorite love teams. Filipinos are so romantic in every way , they love express there love to anybody. I also like to watch love stories because love teams are so cute and they are so sweet and sometimes I relate it to my personal life. I love those scenes when the boy expresses his love towards the girl he love where he shows his sincerity and sometimes I dream of having such one.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento